SAN JOSE, USA: Real Intent Inc., the innovator in automating the intelligence of formal techniques for design verification, announced today that it is shipping Meridian Clock Domain Crossing (CDC) verification software Version 3.0.
Meridian CDC is the most precise and comprehensive CDC solution in the market today. It employs a multi-strategy analysis approach including Automatic Clock Intent Analysis, Formal Analysis, Hierarchical Analysis, and Dynamic Analysis (SimPortal).
Meridian CDC 3.0 is packed with many new features, enhancements and technology innovations:
* New check categories, related to reset uncertainty, reset propagation, pseudo constants, and encapsulation, offer more comprehensive analysis than previous version;
* Enhanced automatic environment setup offers the easiest and most flexible environment setup and precise analysis;
* Frequency-independent formal analysis delivers confidence in CDC verification under all frequency range;
* Enhanced debugging capabilities simplify debugging;
* Automatic hierarchical shell model support enables seamless hierarchical top-down and bottom-up verification flows;
* Design constraints generation supports timing constraints verification for complete timing closure verification.
“Higher system-level complexity and large die sizes have combined to sharply increase the number of asynchronous clock domains on a chip. As a result, CDC verification has become a must-have component of any chip-verification flow,” commented Pranav Ashar, CTO of Real Intent.
“Real Intent has developed extensive expertise in CDC verification over the years through deep customer engagements and has become a technology leader in this space to provide solutions that maximize verification efficiency. In any CDC solution, setup, structural and formal analysis, as well as debugging are all interdependent, technologically challenging, and equally important components. Meridian CDC Version 3.0 is an important release in that it advances verification capabilities holistically along these multiple dimensions for high-end chip designs. Meridian CDC sets the standard and leads the industry in providing the next generation CDC solution.”
Meridian CDC 3.0 is available now.