USA: The Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA), the voice of the global semiconductor industry, is pleased to host the first annual Silicon Summit, this Thursday, April 26 in Mountain View, CA.
The GSA Silicon Summit will feature discussions on various process technologies (CMOS, FinFET, 3DIC, and SOI) and how they are meeting the increasing technical demands placed on the industry.
The Silicon Summit will feature keynote speakers:
* Dr. Subramanian S. Iver, IBM Fellow and Chief Technologist discussing Keeping Moore’s Law Alive
* Subramani Kengeri, Head of Advanced Technology Architecture, Office of the CTO, GLOBALFOUNDARIES covering Advancements in CMOS Technology.
* Jean-Marc Chery, Executive VP and Chief Manufacturing & Technology Officer, STMicroelectronics conversing on The Case for SOI Technology.
* Dr. Chenming Hu, TSCMC Distinguished Chair Professor of Microelectronics, University of California-Berkley covering The Revolutionary Scope of Multi-Gate Transistors.
* Nick Yu, Vice President, Engineering, Qualcomm discussing The Multidimensional Landscape.