SAN JOSE, USA & PENANG, MALAYSIA: The fourth Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED), a leading international conference focused on electronic design, semiconductor, and manufacturing, has extended its 2012 call for papers to April 23, 2012. The event takes place July 10-11, 2012 in Penang, Malaysia.
The program includes keynotes by industry leaders and university experts, tutorials by experts, over 60 technical presentations, and informal networking meetings. ASQED 2012 proceedings are published by the IEEE on the IEEE Xplore website.
ASQED accepts paper proposals on the following topics:
* Circuit & System Design (Analog, Digital, Radio Frequency (RF), Mixed Signal, FPGA).
* Advanced IC Packaging Technology (3D, System In Package (SiP), Co-Design).
* Printed Wire Board (PWB) and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Technology & Manufacturing.
* Test & Verification (Design for Test (DFT), Built-In Self Test (BIST).
* Semiconductor & Nano Technology.
* Sensors & Micro/NANO-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS/NEMS).
* Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Methodologies.
* Photovoltaic/Green Technology & Manufacturing.
* Bio-Electronics Innovations.