MILPITAS, USA: Touchstone Semiconductor, a developer of high-performance analog integrated circuit solutions, announced the new TS3002 silicon timer. The TS3002 uses only 1µA supply current, 15 times less than its closest competitor. The TS3002 is the only timer IC that operates from supply voltages down to 1V, saving even more power.
The TS3002 is simple to program, and accurate. The timer frequency is set with just one resistor and one capacitor. Frequency out period drift is a very low 0.044 percent/°C. The TS3002 is available in the space saving TDFN-8 package.
* Ultra low supply current: 1µA at 25kHz.
* Supply voltage operation: 0.9V to 1.8V.
* FOUT period drift: 0.044 percent/°C.
* PWMOUT duty cycle range: 12 percent to 90 percent.
* Single resistor and capacitor set output frequency.
The TS3002 is in stock and ready to ship. Pricing starts at $0.90 each in 1,000 piece quantities. The product is in stock and available from Touchstone’s worldwide distributor Future Electronics.