MUMBAI, INDIA: ‘The Embedded Systems Conference India 2009’, a leading conference and exhibition on embedded technology will be organized from July 22-24, 2009 at NIMHANS Convention Center, Hosur road, Bangalore.
ESC India 2009 will showcase the latest suite of solutions and products from major embedded companies. Participants and visitors will get to hear from major implementers and experience live product demonstrations.
Speaking about the conference, Sajid Desai, Director, UBM India said, “ESC through its network has been in constant touch with its member both in India and internationally to address the opportunities for exponential growth of Indian embedded products and services that exists in today’s market.”
He further added: “This leading embedded technical conference offers engineers access to classes of in-depth and unbiased content that delivers real-world solutions by leading industry experts. Attendees will meet and learn from renowned experts and legends in the embedded system universe. The conference value proposition is to provide answers to the engineer’s design challenges as well as upgrading their design skills.”
For the first time, ESC will give away a survival kit to ESC engineers, which will include:
* Complimentary book on embedded systems.
* ESC Silicon Valley 2009 class notes and tutorials in digital format (only for conference attendees).
* High-end design articles published in “Embedded Systems Design” magazine in digital format.
* Complimentary 90-day access to Embedded-On-Demand. Gives you the ability to review ESC presentations, class notes, videos and white papers, 24/7.
* “Patent Fundamentals and Best Practices for Embedded Designers” –- a tutorial from Semiconductor Insights. Learn the practical realities of patents from a design perspective including what is and is not patentable and how to read a patent
*Discount coupon valid for ESC India 2010 booking. Discount applies only on All Access Pass.
ESC will also organize an exclusive CXO Panel discussion for Senior Executives and Engineers from Embedded industry on ‘Opportunities for scaling for Indian Embedded Product/Service Companies’.
The discussion will be chaired by eminent personalities such as Dr G. Venkatesh, Chief Technology and Strategy Officer, Sasken Communication Technologies; Praveen Ganapathy, Director – Corporate Business Development & DSP, Texas Instruments (India); and Arvind Jayabal, Head – Mobile Devices, Wipro Technologies moderated by K. Chandrasekhar, ex-Director - Strategic Alliances & Partnerships (Asia Pacific) - NXP Semiconductors.
The overall theme for the panel discussion will be ‘Opportunities for scaling for Indian Embedded Product/Service Companies’’ and the key focus areas will include:
* Are Indian companies taking part in the growth that MNC semiconductor companies offer?
* What opportunities are there for exponential Growth for Indian embedded product/service companies exist in today's market?
* The experience so far and what is to be learnt from it?
* Where will the Indian embedded product/services companies be in 2012? - a hypothesis?
At ESC India 2009, various international and Indian speakers will take technical session. The keynote address will be given by Bruce Powel Douglass, Ph.D., Chief Evangelist for IMB Rational.
Keynote address at ESC India - 2009
· Bruce Powel Douglass, PhD, Chief Evangelist for IBM Rational
· John Boladian, Marketing Director – Windows Embedded, Microsoft
Speakers at ESC India - 2009
· Serge Plagnol; Technical Director; Southern Europe and India, GreenHills
· Niall Cooling, CEO, Feabhas Ltd.
· Robert O’Shana, Director Engineering, Freescale Semiconductors
· R.C. Cofer, Field Application Engineer, Avnet
· Ben Harding, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC
· Ashish Mathur, Freescale Semiconductors
· Neeraj Garg, Technical Lead, Freescale Semiconductors
· Soj Thomas, Lead Architect, Robert Bosche
· Uday Wali, CEO, C-Quad
· Jagdish Bisawa, Director & CTO, Ubisys Technologies
· Venkatachalam Subramanian , Competency Group Technical Manager, Wipro Technologies
· Praveen Goyal, Engineer, Qualcomm India
· Binu Aiyappan, Wipro Technologies