AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS: STMicroelectronics has announced that all the proposed resolutions were approved at the Company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) which was held in Amsterdam on May 3, 2011.
The main resolutions, proposed by the Supervisory Board, were:
* The reappointment of Carlo Bozotti as the sole member of the Managing Board and the company's President and Chief Executive Officer for a three-year term expiring at the 2014 Annual General Meeting;
* The reappointment for a three-year term, expiring at the 2014 Annual General Meeting, for the following members of the Supervisory Board: Didier Lombard, Bruno Steve and Tom de Waard;
* The appointment of Messrs. Jean d'Arthuys, Jean-Georges Malcor and Alessandro Rivera as new members of the Supervisory Board for a three-year term, expiring at the 2014 Annual General Meeting, in replacement of Messrs. Gerald Arbola and Antonino Turicchi, whose mandates has expired at the Annual General Meeting, and of Didier Lamouche, who resigned in October 2010;
* The approval of the Company's 2010 accounts reported in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS); and
* The distribution of a cash dividend of US$0.40 per share, to be paid in four equal quarterly installments in May, August and December 2011 and February 2012 to shareholders of record in the month of each quarterly payment.
Following the Annual General Meeting, the Supervisory Board appointed Didier Lombard as the chairman of the Supervisory Board and Bruno Steve as vice-chairman, respectively, for a three-year term ending in 2014.