BANGALORE, INDIA: The EDA Tech Forum worldwide event series, a key technical and networking resource for the electronics engineering community, has announced the opening of registration for events in Bangalore and New Delhi, India.
These one-day conferences will deliver a wealth of technical information to help electronics engineers tackle today’s toughest design challenges.
The first event takes place August 18 at the Hotel Taj Residency in Bangalore, followed by the second on August 20 at the Hotel Radisson MBD Noida in New Delhi.
Along with technical breakout sessions, three keynote speakers will provide their insights into the latest developments and trends in the EDA industry:
• Pravin Madhani, General Manager, Place and Route Division, Mentor Graphics will present “100 Billion Transistor Chip”
• Pamela Kumar, Director, India STG Engineering Labs, IBM, will discuss “Microelectronics for a Smarter Planet”
• Manjunath Hebbar, Vice President and Head - Strategic Services, HCL Technologies Ltd. will present “Social Product Innovation and Electronic Design Industry”
The EDA Tech Forum series brings together over 7,500 attendees annually from over 2,000 companies. It provides an excellent opportunity for designers and engineers to network with their peers and, conversely, for EDA solution providers to reach those markets.
Event activities include keynotes discussing the latest EDA issues, a vendor fair with new product demonstrations, and technical breakout sessions in four tracks:
• Maximizing Front-end Design: From ESL through RTL;
• Accelerate Time to Manufacturing;
• Embedded Symposium: Innovations in Embedded Software and User Interface Development; and
• Increase Productivity in System-level Design.
In addition to the worldwide series of events, the EDA Tech Forum series also offers the EDA Tech Forum quarterly technical journal, available as a printed or online publication. The magazine provides a forum in which to discuss, debate, and communicate the electronic industry's most pressing issues, challenges, methodologies, problem-solving techniques, and trends.
Sponsors of the EDA Tech Forum series include Altera, ARM, Mentor Graphics, and GlobalFoundries.