SAN JOSE, USA: Altera Corp. announced it will demonstrate its programmable logic technology and military system solutions at the Military Communications Conference (MILCOM), taking place October 6 to 8, 2014 at the Baltimore Convention Center.
Attendees can stop by the Altera booth (#419) to learn how our commercial IP and technology provide low-power, secure acceleration to military grid communications.
Demonstrations from Altera and several military, aerospace and government ecosystem partners at the Altera booth will showcase the following technologies:
* Altera’s cyber security network monitoring with the Altera Software Development Kit (SDK) for OpenCL.
* Altera’s complete JESD204B radio development kit on an Altera Arria® V SoC.
* BittWare’s digital channelizer system and TeraBox multi-FPGA platform on Altera FPGAs.
* Lime Microsystems’ multi-standard software-defined radio (SDR) and ad-hoc field access point utilizing Altera FPGAs and Enpirion® PowerSoCs.
* ISI/Nallatech’s and Boeing/Ventura Solutions’ Redhawk SDR architecture with heterogeneous OpenCL support on Nallatech’s Altera-based appliances
DRC Computer’s high-speed inline Infiniband/Ethernet encryption on Altera FPGAs.
* Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) subsystems and system on modules (SOMs) from Altera’s ecosystem partners.