LAS VEGAS & MOUNTAIN VIEW, USA: NetLogic Microsystems Inc., a leader in high-performance intelligent semiconductor solutions for next-generation Internet networks, announced that it will be demonstrating over two dozen customer systems using its ultra low-power Alchemy processors at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2010.
These customer demonstrations target a variety of embedded applications such as the automotive in-vehicle infotainment, telematics, audio/video navigation, enterprise thin clients and other media-rich applications, thereby showcasing NetLogic Microsystems’ market leadership in its ultra low-power Alchemy processor product family.
NetLogic Microsystems’ ultra low-power Alchemy processors offer a high-performance processor running at 800MHz, and integrate a high-definition video acceleration engine and an advanced 2D/3D graphics processor in a cost-effective 537-pin BGA package with 0.65mm or 0.8mm ball pitches.
NetLogic Microsystems’ Alchemy processor also includes a best-in-class LCD controller with four graphics planes for 32-bit αRGB support, and the Media Acceleration Engine (MAE) provides H.264, MPEG 1/2/4, DivX, XviD, WMV9 and VC-1 hardware acceleration.
“We are very excited to see the continued strong design win momentum of our industry-leading Alchemy processor family,” said Behrooz Abdi, executive vice president at NetLogic Microsystems. “We have successfully differentiated ourselves from the competition because of the powerful processing performance, robust connected media acceleration and the ultra low-power functionality that our market-leading Alchemy processors offer.”
Among the customer systems that NetLogic Microsystems will be demonstrating at CES include:
* LG Electronics’ In-Vehicle Infotainment and Audio/Video Navigation solutions
* Continental Automotive and Tinnos’ In-Vehicle Infotainment solutions
* Samsung Electronics’ Enterprise Video Projectors
* Sharp Electronics Incorporated’s PM1000 Electronic Dictionary solutions
* ChipPC’s PlugPC and JackPC Enterprise Thin Client solutions offering the world’s lowest power desktop at just 3W operating and unique, miniature form factors
* HanNetDigital’s HANnavi navigation solutions
* AP Systems’ 3D Navigation solutions
* Fine Digital’s In-Car Multimedia Navigation systems
* Thinkware’s Audio/Video Navigation solutions
* iStation’s U43 3D ATSC-M/H Media Players
* Samwell’s In-Vehicle Infotainment systems
* ForYou’s Automotive Audio/Video Navigation solutions for AudioVox and Philips
* RoadRover’s Audio/Video Navigation solutions
* Malata’s Automotive Navigation systems
* TenHz’s Digital Signage solutions
* Skytone’s Alpha 700 and Alpha 300 Linux-based Netbooks
* Foxlink’s Netbook and Mobile Internet Device products for Service Providers
* Top Eight’s Claire HMP-72088 and HMP-72108 Home Media Players with Internet TV and Radio
* TECO’s 32-inch NetTV solutions
* Mobile Appliances’ Personal Navigation Devices
* Cowon’s Q5 Portable Media Players
* Carpo Holding AG Cloud-Computing Touch-Screen Multi-Entertainment and Information platform, running on Android
* D2 Technologies’ VoIP and IP Communications for Android Media Phones