AUSTIN & MELVILLE, USA: Arrow Electronics Inc. and Silicon Laboratories Inc. have announced a distribution agreement for Silicon Labs’ broad portfolio of mixed-signal products.
“Silicon Labs’ portfolio of innovative IC solutions can help customers reduce power and system cost, while improving performance and adding features to their applications,” said Jeff Eastman, senior vice president, global supplier marketing and asset management for Arrow Electronics. “Mixed-signal technology is at the heart of many electronic system designs, and Silicon Labs’ products represent a strong addition to Arrow’s line card globally.”
Arrow will be distributing Silicon Labs’ complete product portfolio including the following:
* High-performance programmable clock and oscillator solutions.
* Mixed-signal microcontrollers for low power, space constrained and analog-intensive applications.
* Digital isolators, isolated gate drivers and current sensors.
* Sub GHz ISM band transceivers for short range wireless communications.
* Human interface solutions for touch sense, proximity sense and ambient light sense.
“Arrow’s engineering solutions center and services coupled with their extensive network of field application engineers and field sales engineers, give them unique demand-creation capabilities. These capabilities will allow us to extend our sales network and reach a broader base of customers that could benefit from our highly integrated, high-performance mixed-signal solutions,” said Kurt Hoff, vice president of worldwide sales for Silicon Laboratories.
“We expect this partnership to accelerate the market penetration of our mixed-signal products in applications ranging from consumer electronics to industrial automation.”